Friday, September 26, 2008

Hide-and-WHAT Seek

I really can't believe I am sharing this. But, I thought it might make an interesting blog. Or at least entertaining. Tonight, I was reading a survey someone had done and it had a question about hide-and-go-seek. My first reaction was, oh they spelled that wrong. Then, I thought for a minute, what? Well, hide-and-go-seek does make sense. So...I had to ask the all knowing man of the house exactly what was the name of this game we have all played so many times. After him telling me and me asking him to s-l-o-w-l-y enunciate the words, I realized, for the first time in 28 years the real name of this game. My EnTiRe life I have thought the name of the game was Hide-and-Ghost-Seek. I know, it is idiotic...it doesn't even make sense. But, in my own little world, it did for so many years. And now, the game, as I know it will never be the same. The sad thing is I never even questioned the name b/c I never had a reason to. That was just in my mind, what I thought it was whether it made sense or not. So, tonight, I have been enlightened and have realized what an idiot I am...sometimes I wonder how I made it this far! Now, do you want me to teach your kid?

No comments:

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker