Monday, February 16, 2009

A new day...

Okay, so I am obviously not still camping...although I will save that post for another time. Today is a new day and I am starting my blogging adventure over. I am going to really try to do better. Although this is a crazy week so it might not be the best week to start. Anyway, I always read people's blogs that use crazy, funny nicknames for their family. I think that might be kind of fun...maybe later though which would really defeat the whole purpose of crazy, funny nicknames. Anyone else ever thought about using nicknames?

1 comment:

twcasselman said...

I am glad you are starting your blogging adventure over again. You do that every 6 months or so, don't you?? lol I am ready to read some new stuff!!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker