Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The reason I blog

Well...let's see. I have a friend from college (hey Dana) who informed me that blogging was the grown up Myspace. So, here I am...trying to be grown up. No really, I do think this will be a great way to keep up with old friends and maybe make some new ones. And...at the same time, it can be a journal of sorts for my boys. I am not the greatest at keeping up with their baby books. Okay, Wilson only has his feet print in his...that's another blog altogether. So, enough about the reason I am beginning this blog...'til next time.

2 comments:

rita and andy said...

YEAH! I am so excited you started a blog. I can't wait to keep up with you guys! It's such a fun way to know what's going on with everyone!!

Lill said...

I too am so excited you have a blog. It is a great way to keep up with your family. I look forward to your future post.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker